Picking a stroller is like finding a man. So many out there but tough to score the right one. Well mamas look no further, we've discovered a new baby ride that you'll def want to spend the rest of your life with. It's by UPPAbaby, called MINU (pronounced "min-you") and it's everything you look for in a ride-or-die.
Here's what sold us:
1. Easily collapsable. literally you can push a button with your left hand while holding your babe in the right. Voila!
2. 14 Pounder. Ok I know all you Super Moms out there think that's nothing -- but that's just it, it's NOTHING -- no lugging, dragging, chucking with this one. It's quick, easy and no problem to "throw" in the trunk
3. Use/Re-Use. Minu is suitable for babies 3-months old all the way to 50 pounds. You can pass around amongst your kids.
4. Lay Flat. That's like asking if I want to travel coach or first-class? This stroller is super lux offering the option to recline all the way.
5. Storage. Under the seat, there's a sizable space for bringing along stuff since all moms have lots of STUFF. Snacks, diapers, wipes, keys, purses, makeup, whatever you want.
For more info - check out my Instagram TV Review @adriannacosta or click here to hear from the masterminds behind the Minu: